Are you a Java wizard and all-round tech geek?
Do you have a thirst for knowledge and endless endurance for debugging code?
Do you want to work on world-changing products and can’t stand outsource? If so, then Vocalics AI has a perfect job for you.
This is a chance to put your skills into play on a daily basis and level up your learning as part of a fast-growing and innovative project.
Software developers at Vocalics AI are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions, and we’d like to welcome a Senior Java Developer into the fold. We’re seeking a candidate with excellent coding skills who’s detail-oriented and capable of showing initiative. Naturally, you’ll also be a successful team member. If you tick the following boxes, you can slide into our inbox:
- Eager to learn about AI’s role in a real-world setting.
- Passionate about the tech and its potential.
- Good algorithmic background
- Personal projects/open source contribution/hackathon experience
- Strong knowledge of Java (Rest Api, Spring, Hibernate, Netty is a plus)
- Knowledge of Linux (Arch Linux, Docker, AWS is a plus)
- Dog friendly
- Build a distributed architecture for our new services
- Mentor fellow developers
- Develop and maintain core algorithms and business logic
- Assist in system administration/DevOps
Join the Vocalics AI team and you can expect:
- A job on the frontline of a fast-growing tech vertical
- A company that’s making a positive impact in the world
- Office located in a great neighborhood of Kyiv, 10-min walk from Politechnic metro station
- Remote work 1/2 of the week
- Tuition assistance programs for employees
- Friendly and supportive company environment: regular corporate parties, trips, and a sun-drenched terrace looking over the city with a grill where we hang out
- Interesting and challenging tasks that keep you in the state of flow
- Not just a powerful team but a family
If we’ve suitably whetted your appetite and you think you’ve got what it takes – skills and character – get in touch. We’re waiting.