You want to work on world-changing products and can’t stand outsource.
You’ve worked hands-on in various types of testing, and you clearly understand and have effectively set up QA processes in a project.
You know different techniques, approaches and methodologies and you have the ability to apply that knowledge in the day-to-day execution of a QA team.
Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying issues and solving complex problems.
You value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
You want to grow professionally and ready to learn new things constantly.
If you tick the following boxes, you can slide into our inbox:
- building a rigorous framework for QA automation for our products;
- manage and lead a QA team;
- proactively take ownership and management of tasks, initiate and participate in problem-solving activities;
- increasing auto tests coverage.
- 3+ years automation experience;
- Java Core strong knowledge (Java 8);
- Selenium/Selenide library knowledge;
- API testing;
- SQL basic level;
- good knowledges of web automation
- test framework base on stack: selenium/selenide, junit4/5, testng, restassured;
- git working experience.
- good analytical skills
- intermediate+ English
- good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- a job on the frontline of a fast-growing tech vertical
- a company that’s making a positive impact in the world
- office located in a great neighborhood of Kyiv, a 10-min walk from Polytechnic metro station
- continuous self-improvement
- tuition assistance programs for employees
- competitive salary
- flexible work schedule
- paid lunches
- friendly and supportive company environment:corporate parties, trips, and a sun-drenched terrace looking over the city with a grill where we hang out.
If we’ve suitably whetted your appetite and you think you’ve got what it takes – skills and character – get in touch. We’re waiting.